Side Effects Inc. specializes in raising advertising and sponsorship revenue to fund new equipment and provide a revenue stream for high school athletic departments nationwide.
The company began in 1996 as a result of Bob Westerfield being an active community business owner with a desire to support the local high school athletic department. With time, his marketing plan spread and he chose to sell that company and incorporate Side Effects.
Today we are experiencing exponential growth as there is a greater need for financial support in our schools and for companies to advertise in such an exclusive way. A generous percentage of company profit supports charities involving youth around the world.
Our mission: to develop and nourish relationships within communities while making a difference, serving Christ and positively affecting people’s lives. ”Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in Heaven”. Matthew 5:16
Our Marketing Approach
- Listen to the needs and design a marketing strategy that works
- Evaluate the venue options and determine the equipment and advertising space
- Contract sponsors, collect the advertising revenue and design the artwork
- Order the equipment and advertising displays
- Arrange the installation and service to the equipment
- Ensure that sponsor expectations are being met throughout the partnership
- Generate an ongoing stream of revenue through sponsorship renewals and replacements