Join our incredible team
Creating Positive Side Effects
Side Effects is so much more than ads on scoreboards and scoring tables. We are a family seeking to develop and nourish relationships within communities while making a difference, serving Christ, and positively affecting people’s lives.
Our dedication goes beyond just our clients. We focus on our employee’s professional and personal growth through leadership training, weekly devotionals, conference discounts, Bible studies and more. We know how to have a good time too with regular birthday parties, our annual themed company summer bash, Christmas parties, and opportunities to earn additional paid time off.
Side Effects has experienced healthy, steady growth over the last 20 years and we continue to expand our staff and even our office space as we serve a growing list of schools and businesses nationwide.
We are a team also committed to helping those in need, whether it be locally through volunteering, or globally by seeking to end the water crisis worldwide through The Thirst Project.
Check out the videos below to see what it’s like being a part of the Side Effects family.
Check out the videos below for a look inside Side Effects
Join Our Team
Current Available Positions:
Advertising Sales / Project Manager
We are seeking an Advertising Sales/Project Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for selling and offering advertising space and media signage. This is an inside sales position.
- Grow advertising revenue with new and existing clients
- Create and deliver sales presentations to clients
- Research quality leads and update CRM
- Cold calling as well as networking
- Answer customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Previous experience in sales, advertisement, or other related field helpful but not required. We will train the right candidates!
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic