Side Effects is able to give equipment to schools at no cost by contracting local, regional and national sponsors to advertise in popular high school athletic venues.
The advertising is showcased in one of the following ways:
- Score Table: an advertiser is featured on a full color, backlit advertisement that either scrolls continuously or is fixed at all times on the face of a score table.
- LED Cabinet: an advertiser communicates their logo and message in either an animated or static full color spot on a high quality LED screen. These can be placed both indoors or outdoors.
- Scrolling Sign Cabinets: an advertiser is featured on a full color, backlit advertisement that scrolls continuously throughout each athletic event in the gymnasium inside a cabinet located in a visible area of the gymnasium.
- Structured Aluminum Signage: an advertiser is placed on an aluminum sign and attached to a scoreboard.
- Wall Pads: an advertiser’s logo is featured on wall pads on either end of the gymnasium.
- New! Wall Wraps: an advertiser can feature their company logo as part of a vinyl wrap that decorates a wall at the venue.
The advertising generates revenue that can be used to purchase equipment that the school needs:
- LED Scoreboards, message centers, video screens, delay of game timers, locker room clocks
- Score Tables, possession arrows, table covers
- Uniforms, Weight Room equipment
Side Effects places the Purchase Order for the equipment and keeps the school from having to bid the equipment. The equipment arrives and is owned by the school at NO COST TO THE SCHOOL.