Your Own Personal Design Team
We’re not happy until you’re happy. You have final approval of your artwork.
We look forward to making the most out of your advertisement by working with you to create a stunning ad. The following tabs include tips for creating a successful ad, as well as the basics of what we will need from you to get started. If you will be providing print ready artwork, please download a full copy of our specs HERE, and be sure to ask us for the exact size of your ad. As always, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com!
We will need:
- Colors, fonts, and verbiage
- High resolution photos or graphics
- Details needed for your layout
- The vector file of your logo (created from points, lines, and curves – these can be scaled any sized without losing quality or clarity. The printer of your business cards, stationary, signage or vehicle graphics should have a vector file of your logo)
- Graphics to be incorporated in the ad design
Following these steps will help you create a successful ad:
- Keep your message simple
- Make your layout eye-catching
- Text should be large and readable
- Colors should have good contrast
- Relevancy to the audience is key
Follow these instructions for readable letters:
- Letter Height: 3 inches = Viewable from 100 feet
- Letter Height: 6 inches = Viewable from 200 feet
- Letter Height: 9 inches = Viewable from 400 feet
- Letter Height: 12 inches = Viewable from 525 feet
- Letter Height: 15 inches = Viewable from 630 feet
- Letter Height: 18 inches = Viewable from 750 feet
- Ads are digitally printed on vinyl and laminated
- Thin / small lines and text are difficult to see
- Panels need to be viewable from a distance
- Use area codes only when necessary
- No states, zip codes, or fax numbers
- Dark backgrounds work well on backlit panels (e.g. scoring tables and scrolling cabinets)
Follow these guidelines when submitting print ready artwork:
- Vector artwork is preferred; .ai, .eps and .pdf files
- Adobe up to CS5-5
- Create all text to outlines
- Images should be at least 150 dpi at actual size
- Pantone colors required for matching
- Please make sure to embed or send all linked files!
- Files up to 25 MB can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Files up to 50 MB can be submitted for free via www.yousendit.com
We look forward to working with you! Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com. When emailing, please reference the name of the school you are sponsoring in the subject line of the email.
259 Industrial Dr.
Franklin, OH 45005